Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wall Letters...

Should it be so complicated?? One thing on the to-do list that I'd to cross off, seems so simple. Buy wooden letters that spell out his name. Since we're like 99.9% sure on the name...I'd like to take the plunge, buy the necessary letters and paint them. Then I'll know for 100% certain what his name will be :)

Last weekend, Babies R Us was missing one letter, so we couldn't buy letters there. Michaels was missing one letter as well, different from Babies R Us, but they were different styles, so not like we could mix and match.

This weekend, a different Michaels is missing the same darn letter as the Michaels from last weekend! Joann Fabrics had miniature letters, so I didn't bother to see if they had the right ones.

I'm going to find them online. Tonight. Otherwise, I'm taking this as a sign that perhaps we have not chosen the right name!!

And no...I don't need your help finding the letters....I will not be tricked into telling anyone the name just yet! :)

No comments: