Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby Shower at work!

It was supposed to be a surprise...but I don't "do" surprises... :) I found out beforehand, but played along. I was legitimately surprised when I walked in the room b/c it was more than I had imagined! There were about 20 people there and they had Baby Boy decorations everywhere! We had pizza (thank god b/c they had scheduled a fake meeting from 11:30-1pm to get me to the room, so I hadn't eaten), tons of snacks, cake and dessert.

They bought us our highchair! Also a variety of little items (rattles, bowls, spoons, bib), a cute shirt that says "My 1st Giants tee", and a couple of the woman bought individual gifts and we got a couple more cute outfits and also a photo album.

Probably the nicest hour and half I have spent at work in a long time!

No comments: