Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Baby Shower!!!!



Saturday, February 7th....so much fun!! Amy and my mom thought of everything! From the cute invitations, decorations, pretty flowers, fun plates (yes, even plates can be fun), awesome food and yummy punch, fabulous cake, fun baby pic guessing game, yummy favors, etc... it was everything I could have hoped for and then some!!



Here are some pics of the festivities. Baby Rossi received so many wonderful gifts. I'll post pics of those later. I can't believe that the shower is already over...next thing to look forward to is that actual arrival!


Beautiful flowers (including gerbera daisies!!)


High school friends (minus Lauren, she wasn't here yet!)


PC Girls! (minus Steph who I saw on Sunday instead!)...we totally forgot to hold the banner!!

Yummy food...and a shot of the fun plates :)


Another Pregnant Belly!! Colleen is 6 weeks behind me. It will be so much fun to have kids so close in age. Gram is convinced she is having a girl...I am too. Colleen won't find out...so we will have to wait and see!


More food!



Lots o' gifts!


Favors--- Godiva Truffles!


So cute....the bows said "It's A Boy!"


and had a sailboat to match the invitations!! Very Mystic/Newport, very Scott & Melissa!!


Gifts....lots of them!

Pat and Katie


Aldona, Colleen, Jenny Bill


Jen, Heather, Wendy, Stacy, Lauren


My face looks like I'm appalled...but I was really in the middle of saying how darn cute this was... it was part of a creative gift from Erin (to the right of me)


Aunt Donna, Gram, Pat and Katie


More gifts with Aunt Mary looking over with a smile!


even more gifts!


I love how Lauryn is looking at Ryan as if to say "get out of our picture"!


The "Girls" (once I cropped Ryan out!)


Ryan and Mommy....so happy with his balloon!


Exhausted Mom-to-be with Mom:

Exhausted Mom-to-be with soon to be Auntie!


Mommy-to-be and Daddy-to-be!


Even Maddie got in on the fun...

No comments: