Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dear Strange Lady Who Works on my Floor,

I don't even know your name, so what makes you think it's okay to corner me in the bathroom and ask me how much weight I've gained?

Telling me how cute I look isn't going to get you the information you are seeking. Saying that I'm "all belly" won't either. Commenting on how I have the greatest maternity clothes, still isn't going to cut it.

In case you forgot, you already asked me this very question last week and since I was so shocked by your forwardness, I lied to your face and made up a number. A low, low number :)

You seem like a nice enough person, but really...ask me that again, and I may resort to asking you why you think your hairstyle from the '80s is still in fashion, or if you realize that you are probably one of very few people who still own a banana hair clip, or I may just tell you how hideous your shoes are.

Stop focusing on me darling, and start taking a look at yourself.

Sincerely,
Melissa (yes, I have a name).

No comments: