Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

Ordering furniture tomorrow!

First of all, I can't believe I'm awake at 10:30 pm :)

I'm very excited b/c we are going to order the crib, dresser and changing table tomorrow! It's starting to feel more real every day. I'm also very excited that my parents have offered to buy the crib for us :)

We also plan to make our yearly pilgrimage to G&L Christmas Barn to buy something for our Christmas Village.

AND we plan to make a stop at the ECSU bookstore so that Baby Boy Rossi can represent Eastern and PC equally. His 'fraunties' (friend/auntie) Colleen and Erin have already made sure he will be outfitted in some PC gear.

We also plan to put up the tree and decorations tomorrow. Should be a fun and busy day!

No comments: